240mL Russian Paint — On Sale IN STOCK - 9/14/19
$90.00 On sale
This is THE original deep black finish the Russians use on all small arms. Our product is one of two formulas developed by the Russians in the 1960's. Found on all RPK, RPK74, RPK74M, AKM, AK74, AK100, AK74M, PKM, PKT, Saiga, and Vepr rifles.
- Orders ship in 5-7 business days
- When properly stored there is not a shelf life
- 40-60mL covers a complete rifle, see "Application Techniques" page for thinning ratios
- The sheen/level of gloss is easily controlled to match any Russian, Polish, East German or Hungarian kit
- Apply with a Preval aerosol sprayer, Airbrush or HVLP touch up spray gun
This is not the same paint offered by Ukrainian/Russian vendors that has a shelf life, is unpredictable when sprayed and inconsistent in quality. The product they sell was meant for brush application when parts were filed/fitted on the assembly line.